4th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE’20)
November 12, 2020
November 14, 2020
Niagara Falls, Canada
Due to COVID'19 pandemic it will be done VIRTUALLY
IMPORTANT: We have been carefully monitoring the likely situation for our upcoming conference regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as a result, we have made the decision to hold the 4th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE'20) virtually on November 12 – 14, 2020. As our first priority is to the health and safety of our participants, we believed that it was necessary to take the action.
Please note that we will publish the proceedings of the conference including all accepted papers and extension abstracts prior to the virtual conference. This is to make sure that we can meet the expectation of the authors regarding the publication of their papers in the conference proceedings.
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral or poster presentations should prepare a recorded video presentation or PowerPoint slides with voice and submit it to the conference administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 15 days prior to the conference.
- Oral Presentations : 15 minutes of a recorded video presentation (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx)
- Poster Presentations: There are two options. First, authors can prepare a recorded short video presentation which can be either 3-5 minutes of a recorded video (mp4) or PowerPoint slides with recorded voice (ppt/pptx). Second option is to prepare a virtual poster (jpeg/pdf) which includes following: brief abstract, background, problem statements, results and discussions. In this case, recorded voice is not necessary.
All presentations will be presented by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers. We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
Apart from the virtual conference, the 5th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE’21) will also be held physically in Niagara Falls, Canada in May 17 – 19 , 2021. Therefore, our participants can choose there options for the attendance.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 4th International Conference of Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering (RTESE'20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental science and engineering. The goal of RTESE'20 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
RTESE'20 is an acronym for Recent Trends in Environmental Science and Engineering.
Topics for RTESE’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Air pollution and treatment
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Environmental Safety Regulations
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Green Manufacturing and Technologies, Pollution Prevention
- Greenhouse Effect, Global Warming, and Climate Change
- Groundwater Issues
- Oil Spills
- Pollution and Health Issues
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- Soil Pollution and Treatment
- Wastewater Management and Treatment
- Water Pollution and Treatment
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the conference will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Environmental Pollution…
Learn More »